Monday, August 19, 2013

"It's Not Just a Cake..." 8/13

Well I am finally caught up posting my cake photos from the past year.  Life has been busy and ever changing but I'm still making cakes!  I once heard Buddy Valastro (aka Cake Boss) say "It's not just a cake, it's a memory" and I couldn't agree more.  Almost all of the cakes I have created are attached to a memory of a special person or celebration, circumstances I had been going through at the time or challenges I either overcame or learned from in the process.  And that's not to mention the recipient of the cake!  Life is made of memories, some we want to hold onto forever and some we wish we could forget but I hope that my cakes will evoke warm and happy memories for you, your family and friends that will last a lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment